[Omaha.pm] Lightning Talks at UNO: Tuesday, 12/5

Robert Fulkerson robert.fulkerson at gmail.com
Mon Dec 4 10:53:17 PST 2006

Hello all,

     I apologize for the late notice, but I thought I'd invite everyone to
come visit the UNO CSCI 2850 (Perl) class's semester-ending lightning talks
tomorrow night.

     I've attached the flier.  With 17 talks at 5 minutes apiece (7 minutes
for the two Honors students) and a little time between each one, the evening
shouldn't last more than an hour or so.

     This semester's talks are in room 256 at the Peter Kiewit Institute at
67th & Pacific.  They'll start at 6 PM and last until 7:30.  Unfortunately,
we don't have any funding so there won't be any drinks or food, but you can
certainly pick up an expensive pop ($1.25) in one of the machines on the
first floor if you'd like.  :)

     Here's a link to Google Maps for the Peter Kiewit Institute:
http://tinyurl.com/v5f9s

     -- raf*
*