[Omaha.pm] object -> object mappings

Jay Hannah jay at jays.net
Mon Aug 28 17:57:13 PDT 2006

Thompson, Kenn wrote:
> Ok, color me newb, but what's wrong with that?

IMO, nothing. It just makes me laugh when I write Perl like that because (1) database tables with 100 columns drive me nutty, (2) I suspect that would have been a lot more code in other languages, so the fact that Perl does such an kooky job so well makes me giggle like a school girl.

Shortly after I wrote that one I wrote a similar block that does the same thing to 40 columns from the same database table. Only 2 extra lines of Perl -- just a longer qw() block. :)