[Omaha.pm] Corporate gibberish

Mat Caughron mat at phpconsulting.com
Wed Aug 16 10:48:36 PDT 2006

That was entertaining, Jay!

Also interesting:

It just so happens I worked for a company named   %3Cb%3E
Then I worked for a company named \\\\\\\
And then I worked for...

:-)

And thusly he opened the book of the OWASP commandments and turned to
the chapter called A1 and read aloud: this speaketh of unvalidated input.
Thou must Filter Thine GETs.  And he returned again to the commandments
of OWASP and again read aloud, this time from the chapter A4: thou
shalt not enable cross site scripting.  Returning a third time, he raised
the book high and proclaimed chapter A7: improper error handling wilt be
thine downfall.  And truly, he enjoyedeth the readings, for they
were teaching opportunities, open commandments and available for all to
follow.

Mat