[Omaha.pm] next meeting

Dave M dave.nerd at gmail.com
Sun Apr 30 15:41:14 PDT 2006

Hi all,

The last post mentioned sleepy mailing list, so I'll waste space with this. :)

I had time to kill this morning, so I took the "nextmtg" script
(informs you of the next pm meeting) from the front page
(http://omaha.pm.org/nextmtg_pl.txt) and turned it into a gui.

Attached is also an rpm which should work with any Fedora/RH system.
Note that you may have to install a few modules (Gtk2, Gnome2) if
you're interested. It's not fully tested, but at least appears to
work. It doesn't need Fedora, though - it can be run manually.

Yes, I had some time on my hands this morning... :)

This program reminded me that unfortunately I'll be out of town during
the next meeting...

dave