[Omaha.pm] Off Topic - ITinOmaha.org Are we missing anybody?

Aaron Grothe ajgrothe at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 17 21:30:58 PDT 2006

Hi,

I've been working with a couple of friends on putting together a site
for all the IT user groups and events in Omaha.  We've just
launched the site at http://www.ITinOmaha.org

Are there any groups we're missing?  Doing the site we've discovered
a lot of grups we didn't know existed.  E.g.  Omaha has a Dynamic
Language Group from combining the Smalltalk and Ruby user groups.

I would greatly appreciate pointers to any groups or events we're
missing, so we can get the site as complete as possible.

Thanks,

Aaron
-=-=-
"The Journey is the Reward" - Old Zen Buddhist Saying