[Omaha.pm] Help with parsing HTML

Ryan Stille rps at willcomminc.com
Wed Sep 28 12:43:55 PDT 2005

> Are you talking about subselects?  Newer MySQLs do.

No, I am aware it supports subselects now. Which is good, I won't have
to change those. I'm talking about things like

<cfquery>
INSERT INTO    cfg (1, 'red', 'foo');
INSERT INTO pubcfg (1, 'red', 'foo');
</cfquery>

Or
<cfquery>
DELETE FROM taxcodes
INSERT INTO taxcodes ...
INSERT INTO taxcodes ...
</cfquery>

And they get more complex from there.  The MyODBC driver does not
support multiple queries in a single statement, so I have to separate
all these into separate cfquery blocks.  The bigest use is where we
insert a new record into a table, then issue a select statement to grab
the auto-generated ID of the new record.  These have to be put into
separate query blocks, and then those query blocks put inside a
transaction.

-Ryan