[Omaha.pm] Downloading CPAN modules on G5 Mac

Philip Terry pterry2 at mac.com
Tue Oct 25 19:38:04 PDT 2005

Hello,

I have a G5 Mac and would like to install a module from the CPAN web site.

When I tried this, I said "no" to manual configuration because I did not know what settings were appropriate.  From the responses on the terminal, the download failed.  From subsequent print out of the MyConfig.pm file, it would appear that the the MyConfig.pm file has a lot of uninitialized parameters.

Would anyone know how to proceed to reach a situation where I can download for example, the following CPAN module:

# sudo perl -MCPAN -e 'install Statistics::ChiSquare'

Thanks,
Philip M. Terry