[Omaha.pm] Test::More warning

Jay Hannah jhannah at omnihotels.com
Thu Oct 13 12:37:45 PDT 2005

Hey Kenn --

Don't know if you know this or not, but that # at the end of the test is
complaining that you added 5 tests but only bumped the test count up 3.
(v1.4 back on 8/17. Wow... has it been that long since we switched to
Class::Date?)

No biggie, just FYI. (Test::More, Class::Date rule!)

$ perl DateTime.t
1..53
ok 1 - If you explicity hand us undef we won't instantiate
ok 2 - If you explicity hand us undef we won't instantiate
-snip-
ok 53 - Don't automatically add time to dates
ok 54 - new()
ok 55 - Don't automatically add time to dates
# Looks like you planned 53 tests but ran 2 extra.
$