[Omaha.pm] New to the Omaha.pm list...

Miller, Scott L (Omaha Networks) Scott.L.Miller at hp.com
Thu Jul 28 06:26:28 PDT 2005

>>Can you do a presentation for our next meeting?

>I likely won't have time until next year ... but I'd certainly
>consider presenting something.

Really, there's usually very little reason to need to prepare much ahead
of time.  Most meetings are very small.

Having said that I'm intrigued enough by what I've read so far to put
forth the effort needed to get a pass out of the house to meet you at
the next meeting. <grin> There might be others that have thought the
same...

-Scott