[Omaha.pm] Getting To Know You

Brian Wiese bwiese at cotse.com
Fri Jul 15 16:26:08 PDT 2005

Jay Hannah wrote:

>On Jul 15, 2005, at 10:03, Miller, Scott L (Omaha Networks) wrote:
>

>>I'd be interested on being on your list of "resources".
>>

>>I'd do perl from a non-web point of view and add 'how to design,
>>implement, and troubleshoot simple to enterprise level networks'.

I've just gotten the bug to get into Perl again for networking, and am
looking to purchase "Programming the Network in Perl" now (finally after
dreaming about it for 2 years)

http://glasnost.itcarlow.ie/~barryp/index.html -- the authors class in
Ireland I'd like to take
http://www.linuxjournal.com/article/6296 -- review

>Come to the Omaha Linux User Group InstallFest tomorrow! Always a good
>time!
>
>   http://olug.org/

Of course I'd recommend that too.  Hope everyone has fun!
I should be back in Nebraska for the September meeting hopefully.

--
bwiese[at]cotse.com | brianwiese.net | 402.297.9392
"What we do in life echoes in eternity" - Gladiator