[Omaha.pm] Re: Data::Diff rulez

Jay Hannah jay at jays.net
Fri Jan 14 15:09:03 PST 2005

On Jan 14, 2005, at 4:17 PM, Campbell, George wrote:
> Thanks a lot your email.  Its great to know someone has benefited from
> my
> work.  I originally wrote it to diff the data structures that I got
> from two
> XML files.  Let me know if you have any problems with it there is a
> lot of
> exceeding mind bending recursion going on in that module that I
> wouldn't
> wish on my worst enemy.

I'm amazed whenever a package is capable of walking arbitrary complex
nested data structures. Vamsi blew my mind with this one:

    http://omaha.pm.org/puzzlin1.txt

I'm not worthy of you Perl geniuses. -grin-

Thanks again!!

(You might want to tweak Data::Diff on CPAN -- in the POD under AUTHOR
your email address is dead.)