[Omaha.pm] 1992 source code...

Jay Hannah jhannah at omnihotels.com
Sun Feb 6 08:29:14 PST 2005

"Committed to RCS" (9 years, 4 months ago) by jhannah
(I used the RCS commit switch which commits effective the last mod time stamp on the file.)

# MODULE S_getmthtx                               Version: 01-01/28/92        #
#     By Steve Osborn

http://cvs/source/common/i4gl/S_getmthtx.4gl?rev=1.1&sortby=date&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup

Wow. 13 years ago. I feel really bad for whatever programmer is going to be reading my Perl in the year 2018! -grin-