[Omaha.pm] debugger breaks automatically if you're 100 levels deepin subroutine calls!

Richard Norton ranorton at cox.net
Sat Feb 5 21:04:48 PST 2005

Amoung UNIX/Linux scripters, the #! structure that's used to allow your
shell to determine what alternate shell/interpreter should be used to
execute a script, without having to state the shell/interpreter on the
command line, if frequently spoken as 'shebang', rather than pound bang.
I don't know why, it's just the way it is.  And it makes the joke sort of
make sense.

Richard