[Omaha.pm] next can jump out of a sub?

Jay Hannah jay at jays.net
Sat Feb 5 19:22:32 PST 2005

On Feb 1, 2005, at 2:56 PM, Miller, Scott L (Omaha Networks) wrote:
>    <digression> It also reminds me of an ugly construct I'd created in
> BASIC back in
>       high school.  Basically I ended up with an if, next, endif, for,
> goto sequence
>       that placed the next before the for, and it worked.  I had a bit
> of a reputation
>       for hideous spaghetti code after that one :)
>    </digression>

IMHO anyone that intentionally uses next to jump out of a subroutine
deserves some sort of reputation... :)

-shudder-  Gives me the willies...

Anyone else remember "programming" Logo in school?

http://www.terrapinlogo.com/show.cgi?
id=100090421012721968831&file=about/start.html

We only did the most basic shapes. I didn't know they've taken it to
the level of fractal art.

-laugh- Here's an online version!

    http://www.embry.com/rLogo/rLogo.html