[Omaha.pm] Perl-golf -- zero-pad an IP address.

Miller, Scott L (Omaha Networks) scott.l.miller at hp.com
Tue Feb 1 11:07:58 PST 2005

Great link.  I particularly loved this question/answer:

(man, I wanted to paraphrase all this, but it all builds up so well, any
 attempt at paraphrasing just weakens the message...)
(appologies to those reading on fixed width mail readers.  Cut and paste
 it into your favorite word wrapping enabled application.)