[Omaha.pm] My lost week problem..

sidney.omaha.pm@gmail.com sidney.omaha.pm at gmail.com
Thu Dec 29 15:43:30 PST 2005

At 04:45 PM 12/29/2005 -0600, Jay Hannah wrote:
>Can you give us an example URL?

http://www.samoyed.org/rescuelist.html has the list generated from the
excel spreadsheet (just the table part, the rest is just boilerplate) and
http://www.samoyedrescue.com/availabledogs.htm has the listings served from
petfinder.

I want to combine all the listings on one page without just pasting the
petfinder listings at the top of the other table. People will look only
"see" either the petfinder listings and miss the others, or only see the
others and miss the petfinder listings. They all have to be in together.

Once I can get the petfinder listings read into a script, I can reformat
them so all the listings look alike. Then people can see them all.

BTW, dogs listed on samoyed.org have a 75 - 80% higher chance of being
adopted than dogs not listed. I suspect petfinder, with pictures, confers
an even greater advantage.