[Omaha.pm] Changing the current database in DBI

Miller, Scott L (Omaha Networks) Scott.L.Miller at hp.com
Wed Aug 24 12:44:11 PDT 2005

Have you tried escaping the '-'?  Various characters need to be escaped
when they are part of an sql query/command...   Since I haven't had to
do much with SQL from perl, I'm not entirely sure how to go about it,
but I'm guessing a single \ character is probably not going to do it
correctly, but I could be wrong.

-Scott