[Omaha.pm] mod_perl 2

Timothy Larson tim.larson at physiciansmutual.com
Thu Apr 7 11:05:55 PDT 2005

Once upon a time I was interested in some web utilities using mod_perl,
but then my free time waned.  Now I have a little time again so I am
trying to catch up on the past few years' activity.  Is mod_perl 2 ready
to use with Apache 2 yet?  Have any/many/most of the numerous mod_perl
projects been updated to use it?  Where can I go to check on the status
of mod_perl and related projects?

Thanks,
Tim
--
Tim Larson                                        Senior Web Developer
Physicians' Mutual Insurance Company                      www.pmic.com

This message and any attachments are confidential, may contain privileged information, and are intended solely for the recipient named above.  If you are not the intended recipient, or a person responsible for delivery to the named recipient, you are notified that any review, distribution, dissemination or copying is prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, you should notify the sender by return email and delete the message from your computer system.