[Omaha.pm] Re: [olug] perl cpan problem

Shemshon S Williams sswilliams at mail.unomaha.edu
Fri Sep 24 09:26:40 CDT 2004

Jay,

You won't believe what happened, we took all that time working on
completing that project and then my instructor up and canceled class...lol
and he said he would give people a little more time. You know i was getting
some funky errors when i tried to copy it to the server but, i think i got
it worked out. I think i need to add my print statements because the
program will run thur everything right now and won't show anything on
screen and i get the feeling he'll want to see something..lol

next time beers on me

shon