[Omaha.pm] help!!

Jay Hannah jay at jays.net
Tue Sep 7 16:50:10 CDT 2004

On Sep 7, 2004, at 4:30 PM, Shemshon S Williams wrote:
> i used vim to change it to a pl. now i have to load it to putty so i
> can
> copy it to whatever version of unix that this school is using

By the way you phrased that it appears to me that you're not having a
Perl problem. It sounds like you're struggling with telnet/ssh/vim/file
extensions/Windows/Unix file permissions/how to execute programs on
Win/Unix/how to move files around (ftp? scp?)/etc...

This forum won't be able to help until you have the above stuff sorted
out. We don't know anything about the computers/networks you're using,
we just know the programming language Perl.

Is there a help desk @ school you can call to get your program(s)
wherever you need them to be and get them executable? Once you can
successfully execute your Perl program(s) then we can try to help.

Cheers,