[Omaha.pm] help!!

Mike Hostetler hostetlerm at gmail.com
Tue Sep 7 16:13:59 CDT 2004

On Tue, 7 Sep 2004 14:28:52 -0500, Shemshon S Williams
<sswilliams at mail.unomaha.edu> wrote:

> I was given an assignment to work on but i'm totally lost as to how to put
> this stuff together to get it to work properly. here is the file if someone
> could help that would be cool. I ran it thru vim now i have to copy it over
> to unix so i can run the program but it's just not working right

I present to you a long article that we should all read over from time to time

This section would be especially helpful for you:
http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html#beprecise

I'm not trying to be a pompous jerk.  I'm trying to help you help us
so we can help you. ;)

--
Mike Hostetler
thehaas at binary.net