[Omaha.pm] Re: Welcome to the "Omaha-pm" mailing list

Jay Hannah jay at jays.net
Fri May 28 18:58:12 CDT 2004

On May 24, 2004, at 12:45 AM, omaha-pm-request at pm.org wrote:

I assume everyone got these. Mailman is kind of neat, that you can
admin everything via the web:

This link will always be on our homepage.

> Normally, Mailman will remind you of your pm.org mailing list
> passwords once every month, although you can disable this if you
> prefer.  This reminder will also include instructions on how to
> unsubscribe or change your account options.  There is also a button on
> your options page that will email your current password to you.

I find these monthly password reminders annoying, so I disabled those.
If you forget/lose yours, you can always have MailMan send it to you
again from the link above.

Just FYI,