[Omaha.pm] Re: Expect script help...

Jay Hannah jay at jays.net
Tue Aug 31 15:44:25 CDT 2004

On Aug 30, 2004, at 9:35 AM, Daniel Linder wrote:
> (I'm including the PerlMongers group on this too since Jay sent the
> request to both the PM and OLUG mailing lists... --Dan)
> So, can someone re-write this in Perl w/ the Expect module? :)

<Zealot><True Believer>
Exactly. We moved our tiny little TCL/Expect scripties into Perl's
Expect.pm, just so we could stop worrying about
installing/upgrading/understanding TCL/Expect.

http://search.cpan.org/~rgiersig/Expect-1.15/Expect.pod

If only someone would port Java into Perl (Java.pm), we could run
b2ee_weblogic.pl! or 'use J2EE.pm;' -grin-

"When all else fails, you can always use /(TCL\/)?Expect(\.pm)?/." -Me
</True Believer></Zealot>

Glad you got it figured out! Cheers,