[Omaha.pm] bad perl - need help - dispatch table

Terry td3201 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 25 21:29:44 CDT 2004

I have two sets of subs.  One set has similarities and so does the
other.  The problem is that they are invoked at different times in
main.    So I don't know how to have them all in one sub.  This is
getting pretty confusing.  I think I am going to implement what you
suggested with separate subs for each to start with.  I will call it
0.1.  I will re-invent the ocean in 0.2.  :)