[Omaha.pm] Meetings! 3rd Thr of every month!

OBrien, Timothy (Omaha Linux Users Group - OLUG) IrishMASMS at olug.org
Sat Aug 7 22:15:36 CDT 2004

<quote who="Ryan Stille">
> Jay Hannah wrote:
>> Ok, let's try this for a change...
>>
>> I hereby declare Omaha Perl Monger meetings will be held the 3rd
>> Thursday of every month hereafter. (With a nod to perl.meetup.com.)
>
> FYI, the third Thursday is when the Omaha Macromedia (formerly ColdFusion)
> group meets.  Although they haven't been meeting for a while, but they are
> supposed to start up again soon (this month I think).
>
> -Ryan

Dang, there are so many different groups in the Omaha area, how are we
supposed to jeep track of them all??? Not even including the meetup.com
stuff..... Someone really should set up ITOmaha.com/org/net or
OmahaIT.com/org/net with a calendar of events.....

--
Timothy "Irish" O'Brien
Publicity & Social activities chairperson