[Oly-pm] Strange.. Python-powered Perl site?

Dusty Wilson [Zetein] dusty at zetein.com
Mon May 24 17:02:03 CDT 2004

I simply find it funny that a Perl-targetted site would use a
non-Perl-based solution.  I would compare it (loosely!) to a
Linux-targetted site running on a Windows server, or vice-versa.  I
would like to think that the Perl community would use Perl.

On a different note, I'm pleasantly surprised that there is anyone
actually on the Oly-pm list.  It hasn't had any traffic save a few
messages last year for the entire duration of my membership.  Is Perl
lost on the Olympia area, or are we all just reclusive?

Thanks for the pointer on Siesta.  I had never heard of it.  I might
give that a look-see.

-- Dusty