[Oc-pm] Reminder: OC Perl Mongers meeting October 30th @ 7pm. Learning Perl 6 - meeting 1 of 6

Tony tony at metracom.com
Sun Oct 29 22:20:31 PDT 2017

OC Perl Mongers,

The group has decided that it would like to focus the next six meetings
on leaning the new Perl 6 programming language. As a group we will cover
1 - 2 chapters each meeting from a Perl 6 book. It is highly advised
that your bring your laptop with Perl 6 installed. WIFI is available, so
you can also connect to an external resource if needed. Please make sure
you have a Perl 6 environment to use. We will be writing and testing
code examples from the book.

Everyone is welcome to attend our meetings. Our meeting location is
located off the 73 freeway in Irvine. See the map on the website for
directions. The meeting room has air-conditioning, comfortable chairs
and large wall projector. Plenty of FREE parking. Vending machines are
available.

See you on Monday the 30th,

http://oc.pm.org

Tony