[Oc-pm] Per6 - A gentle introduction

Ramana V Mokkapati mvr707 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 13:42:17 PDT 2015

Hao,

 Thanks for sharing the code. I was excited about sets and bags.
In fact I thought that was a perfect way to express the matching of bingo
"draw" to the card. But found that it is very expensive - e.g. my script
took 5 mins instead of 2 mins! Hopefully, these issues get better as get
closer to xmas.

Regards,
Ramana