[Oc-pm] OC Perl Mongers

Tony tony at metracom.com
Sun Mar 9 23:02:15 PDT 2014

OC Perl Mongers,  Our March meeting is still a few weeks away. We have one
scheduled presentation so far. Hope to get two more.

In a coupe of our meetings a remember Wil Baden asking the question? "I'd like
to know what everyone is using Perl for".  I thought it would be great idea if
each person could give a 5 minute summary of what they are using Perl for.

A few mongers have been working hard on the Perl challenge which is good. I've
received some interesting solutions. Keep up the good work. If you haven't
tried it yet all the details are on the website. Come on don't be a couch
potato.

http://oc.pm.org

Tony