[Oc-pm] Next OC Perl Meeting - Monday, February 24th, 2014 @ 7pm

Tony tony at metracom.com
Thu Feb 13 20:40:38 PST 2014

OC Perl Mongers, Our next meeting is coming up in a couple of weeks. I have
two slots open for anyone wanting to do a presentation.

Last week I needed to generate some fake data to test a process. Then I
discovered that Perl has a module called "Faker" that will do it for you. I'll
share the details with the group at this months meeting.

Don't forget to attend SCALE:

* I'll be working the Perl booth Sunday afternoon. Stop by and get my
autograph :)

* Don't miss the Perl lightning talks @ SCALE on Saturday 22nd at 7PM.

* SCALE 12X - the 12th annual Southern California Linux Expo – takes place on
Feb. 21-23, 2014, at the Hilton Los Angeles Airport hotel

Are the details are on the SCALE website.

http://www.socallinuxexpo.org/scale12x

See you there!

http://oc.pm.org/

Tony Gasparovic