[Oc-pm] Next OC Perl meeting April 28th @ 7pm

Tony tony at metracom.com
Mon Apr 14 00:18:50 PDT 2014

OC Perl Mongers, This months meeting will be on April 28th. We have two open
presentation slots. Please don't wait till the last minute to volunteer. I
like to post the presentations on the website as early as possible so that it
will help bring in more people. I'd like to fill the conference room :)

How many of you have tried this months Perl challenge?  Two people have
already solved it. All the details are posted on the website.

We have plenty of available chairs in our meetings. If you have some free time
come on by and and get involved.

http://oc.pm.org

Tony