[Oc-pm] OC Perl Mongers Meeting September 30th

Tony tony at metracom.com
Sun Sep 22 21:39:38 PDT 2013

The OC Perl Mongers meeting is a week away!  We have two presentations scheduled.  Should be a good meeting.

1) Bob Mathews - Data compression: Unzipping with Perl.

2) Vijay Anand - Will talk about Getopt::Std and Getopt::Long.

I have one announcement:

The September meeting will be the last meeting held at the Candela Corporation in Irvine. I want to personally thank Mike Baas and the
Candela Corporation for opening the door and letting us host our Perl meetings for the last nine months.

Moving forward:

We need to find another meeting place. Does anyone have any ideas?  Please let me know ASAP.

See you on the 30th,

Tony