[Oc-pm] Perl Mongers meeting September 30th

Tony tony at metracom.com
Mon Sep 9 20:21:47 PDT 2013

OC Perl Mongers, Our next meeting is September 30th.  We have one presentation scheduled so far, and need one more volunteer.

Presentations:

1) Bob Mathews will talk ab out Data compression: Unzipping with Perl.
2) Open slot. Volunteer needed.

How can we increase attendance?

Our attendance has been is quite low over the last 4 months. I attended the Los Angeles Perl meeting last week and they had over 50 attendees. Made me kind of jealous.
Please help spread the word about our meetings. Bring a friend or co-worker.  I would really like to fill all the seats in the meeting room.

Do you any ideas?

http://oc.pm.org/

Tony Gasparovic