[Oc-pm] Perl Mongers Meeting Next Monday May 20th

Tony tony at metracom.com
Wed May 15 23:52:13 PDT 2013

OC Mongers, Our next meeting is Monday the 20th at 7pm.  Please note we are
not having our meeting at the usual location due to the following memorial day
weekend. The meeting will be held at ViJay's home which is only a few miles
from our Irvine meeting location.  If you plan on attending please email me at
oc-pm-owner at pm.org and I will give you the address.

This months meeting agenda will be on Perl regular expressions.

We will order Pizza.   So don't be late.

http://oc.pm.org/

Tony Gasparovic