[Oc-pm] August Perl meeting location information

Tony tony at metracom.com
Thu Aug 15 20:56:08 PDT 2013

OC Perl Mongers, The August meeting will be held at the Paciolan Corporation. The address is 5171 California Ave, Irvine, CA 9261. All the information is posted on the website.

If you would like to volunteer to do a talk please let me know.  We still need two volunteers. If we have no confirmed volunteers by August 23, we will skip this months meeting.  I will keep you posted.

Please RSVP if you plan on attending the meeting.

http://oc.pm.org/

Thanks,

Tony