[Oc-pm] OC Perl Mongers meeting - Monday January 28th, 2013 @ 7-9pm

Tony tony at metracom.com
Mon Dec 10 19:55:47 PST 2012

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Orange County Perl Mongers !!

Orange County Perl Mongers will be starting the year off with it's first
scheduled meeting on Monday Jan 28th 7-9pm. We need two presenters.

Each month we also will have a fun Perl challenge for you to solve. The
challenges will be quite simple for the experienced. Helping the new guy is
encouraged. I will post code examples on the OC website for others to learn
from.

If you have something interesting to share please volunteer!

Presenter 1 - Open
Presenter 2 - Open

For directions and more information see:  http://oc.pm.org/

Please RSVP if you plan on attending the meeting.

Thank you,

Tony Gasparovic