[Oc-pm] Next Meeting

David Romano david.romano at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 12:34:57 PDT 2007

David Romano wrote on Wed, Sep 12, 2007 at 12:29:24PM PDT:
> Thoughts?
Well, I already have another thought (I should have read my e-mail
sooner). If anyone else wants to go down to SD, we might be able to
carpool or something:

----- Forwarded message from "Randal L. Schwartz" <merlyn at stonehenge.com> -----

Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 12:12:14 -0700
From: "Randal L. Schwartz" <merlyn at stonehenge.com>
To: Bob Kleemann <rkleeman at energoncube.net>
Cc: Perl Mongers <san-diego-pm at pm.org>
Subject: Re: [San-Diego-pm] Damian is coming to town!

Bob> Damian Conway is coming to town next month.  He's offered to host one of
Bob> his great seminars for us on either October 3 or 4.  So the questions I
Bob> have for the list is, what day works best for you, and what seminar are
Bob> you interested in.

Heh... I'll *also* be in town on the 3rd and 4th of october. :) When it rains,
it pours.

I'm doing a photo workshop from the 4th through the 7th at a downtown hotel,
busy during the day, not sure what's happening in the evenings until I get
started.

----- End forwarded message -----

- David

--
"One of the most difficult matters in all controversy is to distinguish
disputes about words from disputes about facts: it ought not to be