[Oc-pm] Next Meeting

David Romano david.romano at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 14:04:02 PDT 2007

Hi Pete,
Pete Wilson wrote on Wed, Oct 03, 2007 at 09:23:18PM PDT:
> It turns out that I am able to go to San Diego tomorrow evening.  Is
> any one else going?  Does anyone want to carpool.
I'm going tonight and I'm interested in carpooling. Are you planning on
hanging around after the meeting? I need to wake up early tomorrow so I
don't want to stay out too late.

- David

--
"For the fear of death is indeed the pretence of wisdom, and not real
wisdom, being a pretence of knowing the unknown; and no one knows