[Oc-pm] OC Jobs

Douglas Wilson dgwilson1 at cox.net
Mon Jun 25 19:17:45 PDT 2007

Being the mailing list admin, I occasionally get job notices that say
"Could you post this on the mailing list?" and I've sometimes posted
them, but always direct them to jobs.perl.org. I'll probably just direct
them to the jobs.perl.org site and maybe mention something here from now on.

Anyone that knows about this list usually knows about jobs.perl.org, but
just in case, check it out if you are looking for perl related jobs. And
if you're looking for something local, there's just been a posting for
something in Newport Beach :-)

-Doug