[Oc-pm] June 20th Meeting Notes

Douglas Wilson dgwilson1 at cox.net
Mon Jun 25 19:09:33 PDT 2007

Pete Wilson wrote:
> There is an Olde Ship in Fullerton as well as one in Santa Ana.  The
> website
> [1] in the archive message has information for both of them.  The pub in
> Fullerton is off the 91 freeway[2].  I have been to the Fullerton
> location a
> couple of times.  It appears to be a very authentic pub, at least to my
> Yankee eyes.  I doubt they have open wifi, but that probably doesn't
> matter.

The one we met at last time was the one in Santa Ana (on 17th just east
of Bristol, a few major blocks west of Main). It's larger and so could
accommodate more people, but I don't think we have to worry too
much about that yet (though we did have about 9 people that time, which
would be hard to fit all together at the Fullerton location).

I used to go to the Fullerton one when I lived in North OC. Now that I'm
down south, the Santa Ana one is closer.  Either one is fine with me though.

-Doug