[Oc-pm] FW: Job post - Seattle

Andrew Sweger andrew at sweger.net
Fri Sep 23 08:06:06 PDT 2005

I will add that the folks at whitepages.com are a great bunch of people. I
know the CTO personally and he's also a top notch Perl and Unix systems
programmer (who doesn't really have time to code anymore). I also know
several of their Perl folks, all excelent. Management has their head
screwed on right and the development team have created a very good working
environment. I won't lie. They're being very careful with their screening,
but it can be very rewarding for the right person(s).

--
Andrew B. Sweger -- The great thing about multitasking is that several
                                things can go wrong at once.