[Oc-pm] intro

Forrest Chang fkchang2000 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 26 17:03:22 CDT 2004

Hi All :

  I've been on the list for a few months and I haven't
been able to make pizza meeting.

  I'm curious as to what the various users are doing
with perl, what they're development environment/target
platforms are.

  I presently use it to write tools and as a general
development language (have one app that is 25000 LOC).
 I target solaris and sometimes Windows XX and
typically use Xemacs to develop in.  I'm enamored with
XP and basically try to TDD most of the time when
using Perl.

Forrest