[Oc-pm] hello

Wilson, Douglas dgwilson at sonomasystems.net
Tue Jul 6 17:24:28 CDT 2004

The day after a holiday (unless you got Friday off)
is maybe not a great time for a meeting (nor is the first
day of the month like last month :), nevertheless, I'll
be there this time. If anyone else happens to show, then
I'll see you there :)

Maybe we should switch to "the first tuesday after the first
wednesday" of the month similar to london.pm, so that the date
doesn't sneak up on you as much?