[Oc-pm] meeting?

Wilson, Douglas dgwilson at sonomasystems.net
Mon Aug 16 11:31:19 CDT 2004

I for one would like to hear about OSCON :)

Lately I've been swamped at work, so I didn't notice
tuesday coming up again either. Maybe we should try for
the first Tuesday of next month (which isn't until the 7th,
maybe it won't be so bad next time :).

If anyone has opionions on places/times, by all means
bring it up.