OC-PM: Follow up..

Michael Wood mike at oakleyweb.com
Wed Oct 8 15:43:50 CDT 2003

Greetings,

Had a great time last night...some new faces are always welcome.

We went over some simple uses for File::Find and how it could trivialize work that requires recursive directory traversal...then after that we dived into a quick, yet dirty tour of the perl debugger and showed how it just might help with that untracable bug.

Thereafter, Doug Wilson introduced us all to File::Find::Rule
( http://search.cpan.org/~rclamp/File-Find-Rule-0.24/lib/File/Find/Rule.pm ) and gave a brief overview on how File::Find::Rule may be a much better alternative in some circumstances over File::Find.

Tenatively for now, Doug will be showing us what Wx is all about for our next meeting ( Tuesday, November 4th )

'till next time-
Michael