OC-PM: Website error

Michael Wood mike at oakleyweb.com
Thu Oct 2 16:03:36 CDT 2003

Greetings,

There was an error on the oc.pm.org website that stated that the next meeting was scheduled for TODAY.  Thursday?

It was really weird, plus some formatting issues were at play with the html.  I can't imagine typing the word Thursday for our next meeting without all kinds of red flags going off in my head.  The mtime of the file looked proper as well.

Anyway, it's been corrected, although the occurance of this error is quite odd.  The next meeting is NOT tonight, but next Tuesday (the 7th).

Sorry for any grief this may have caused.

-Michael