OC-PM: Next Meeting

Michael Wood mike at web.oakley.com
Fri Jun 27 13:38:45 CDT 2003

Greetings,

This month's meeting will revolve around the group itself.  A free for all if
you will.  We'll throw out ideas regarding the future of the group and what
we can do to make it better and/or bring in a larger crowd.

I was thinking that perhaps introductions on certain things (maybe even perl
itself) would be a great way to see the group grow.  But it is *our* group,
not *my* group so I'd really like to discuss where we think things could go
regarding OCPM.

Let's see where we could take the group :)

-Michael