OC-PM: OC-PM meeting followup

Michael Wood michael at web.oakley.com
Wed Jan 8 16:10:43 CST 2003

Greetings,

Thanks to all who attended last night's meeting.   We hope you all enjoyed yourselves as much as we did.  As for those who did not make it last night, Mark and Ryan did a terrific job going over all things XML::EasySlice.

We got to see how XML::EasySlice works, how you would use it in real life situations and we got a "behind the scenes" look at to what kind of thoughts and philosophies went into XML::EasySlice during its conception.

Great job everyone!

Next months topic of conversation is still up for grabs, but for the time being it looks like we just may go around the table and relate our favorite data munging techniques (for those who wish to participate, of course ;)

http://oc.pm.org will be updated to reflect on possible future topics...so in the meantime, kick around an idea or two you'd like to see presented in future OC-PM meetings.

Until next time,

-Michael