OC-PM: no meeting tonight

Michael Wood mike at oakleyweb.com
Tue Dec 2 10:44:50 CST 2003

Greetings,

Remember, our normally scheduled monger meeting ( which would have been
tonight ) has been delayed to Saturday December 6th, in favor of a social
gathering instead, at the following pub:

The Olde Ship
British Pub & Restaurant.
1120 W 17th St.
Santa Ana
California

The gnarly link at the bottom of this email should zot you to mapquest for
 location details

Hope all is well, and to see you there ~7pm-ish!

-Michael

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?zoom=7&mapdata=jZ2g%2b%2fXW8V%2fAxvRT3bDuTU69FCe33hzGVayM%2fpZYLTmgFUsf0xxNQwkF5Gtte%2bA31UHE1CdyDy9DOCy9M%2f8F%2bW
SiETBHGttDjZMcKD8oBAVSEMVsCu8e%2f02I%2fn2PQWZrBlX7MjtnmtfP4myQSEeq%2b6ILozSS
%2bYk%2fCIPgWNNtzxFAsavYob8pqFmwfWdJIyyCiflDcgCZneyvBCp6he0DhESeDDBvmYaVTafR
yLyZpOxAFqcmah978%2b%2b2O6RT4lBrly%2b5PZlIO%2bvp10unW6f%2bFZVo3NHn%2bYCHd0Wc
pAQQKcg3PQllrcJgwfLf%2fJOhN3imufN1n%2bOgBvQZjGRQfRHNbQHT%2beTNuqU6cXCRcKvfp1
BY6zWcAZraqw%3d%3d