OC-PM: Next meeting...

Kelly Adams rainy at guavas.org
Wed Aug 6 15:42:34 CDT 2003

As for next month, I'm still churning around what that topic could be,
considering after an introduction to Perl itself, you could branch off in
just about any direction - so I'll keep you all posted on what the meat
will be for the next mee

How about some examples of how Perl can be of use to someone new to the
language,  how say, someone new to the language can go about creating a
useful tool to help them with their daily work.

Or perhaps a basic discussion on different formats and layouts of the
language. Perl is quite diverse and many people have many ideas of how it
should look and perform, it's a tad daunting for a newbie with so many
options to choose from. It would also be interesting for the veterans to be
able to share how they feel it should be and also maybe get more ideas.

-Kelly